Come join us at Love and Kindness:
Join us for Sunday School at 10 a.m. & Preaching 11 a.m. - Noon
Love and Kindness Independent Church is a small non-denominational church.
With seating for just 55-60, Love and Kindness is a great place to grow in the Lord. Come experience a personal relationship with Jesus, with no dress code.
Learn to use your talents serving the Lord. Our congregation represents a variety of religious upbringings and ages. From 3 to 83, you'll find someone your age. Kids want to come back every week. We are a mix of religious backgrounds from Non-denominational to Methodist, to Baptist, to Pentecostal and Catholic. Our teachings focus on Jesus. Our church has moved to upbeat contemporary praise and worship.
Director of Ministry and Lead Minister Kathryn Truss would like to extend an invitation for you and your family to visit. We are located just 1/10 of a mile up Barrcut Road which is only 3 miles from Spencer off of Rt. 14. Truss is a bi-vocational minister and is a nurse when not serving in the church. Her compassion for people is evident.
The church is active with
concession stands, bingos, and other projects in the community to support the
ministry efforts and outreach of the church. Look for them at the Black
Walnut Festival each year.
As far as teaching, Minister Kat will never compromise the Word of God. Love and Kindness is active and provides many opportunities for the young people in the church. If you are interested in giving Love and Kindness a try, bring your bible and come see us. Yes, you can bring your electronic bible, too. Wear what you want. Come and see what the Lord is doing.
Ministry Director/ Lead
Minister is Kathryn Truss
Music Director is Chris Carter
Home of the Monthly Samaritan Closet Distribution of Personal Hygiene Products to Families in Need.
Ask yourselves these seven questions to see if we are right for you?
1. Looking for a church where you will fit in?
2. Looking for a church where you are not judged by the clothes you wear?
3. Looking for a church where you can ask questions and grow in your faith?
4. Looking for a church that is not judgmental?
5. Looking for a church where people really love you and are glad that you are there?
6. Looking for a church that is not worried about your money?
7. Looking for a church that is active in the community?
8. Looking for a church that believes in Keeping It Real? Where they realize people are not perfect and make mistakes.
If you answered yes, then we are the right
church for you.
Come by and see us at 10 am on Sunday.